- Dec'27Possession Start Date
- 2.66 AcresTotal Area
- 296Total Launched apartments
- Apr'22Launch Date
- Divya Jyoti School 500 metre
- The Coffee Bean's Cafe 2.2 Km
- Kensville Golf Academy 4.6 Km
- Saraswati Multispeciality Hospital 3.2 Km
More about Sharanya Altura
Built in Shilaj, Ahmedabad West, Sharanya Altura is a residential development by Sharanya Group. The project is sufficed with all modern amenities and covers 3 BHK apartments. Being close to all necessities, it has good connectivity to the rest of the city. The project is approved by Gujarat RERA.
Sharanya Altura Floor Plans
- 3 BHK
Sharanya Altura Specifications
Sharanya AlturaFloor Plans
Home Loan & EMI Calculator
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Sharanya Buildcon
- PT ASSISTONE 35 vsONE 35by Alok Developers ShilajShilaj, Ahmedabad₹ 70.00 L
- PT ASSISTCaptown Enhance vsCaptown Enhanceby Captown InfraconShilaj, Ahmedabad₹ 75.04 L
- PT ASSISTKaveri Soham Vivanta vsKaveri Soham Vivantaby A Shridhar ConstructionBopal, Ahmedabad₹ 71.30 L - ₹ 80.27 L
- PT ASSISTAashray Atulyam vsAashray Atulyamby Aashray ConstructionsShilaj, Ahmedabad₹ 43.85 L - ₹ 54.40 L
- PT ASSISTAashray Aurum vsAashray Aurumby Aashray ConstructionsBopal, Ahmedabad₹ 82.00 L
Discuss about Sharanya Altura
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).