Antriksh India Shivalik Apartment
- Aug'04Possession Start Date
- 4 AcresTotal Area
- 34Total Launched apartments
- Apr'01Launch Date
More about Antriksh India Shivalik Apartment
Antriksh has launched its premium housing project, Shivalik Apartment, in Sector 6 Dwarka, Delhi. The project offers 3 BHK Apartment from 1600 sqft in Dwarka. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project hosts are Wi Fi Connectivity, CCTV Camera Security, Pucca Road, Power Backup, Fire Fighting Systems etc.
- + 3 more banksshow less
Antriksh India Shivalik Apartment Price List
- Current ProjectAntriksh India Shivalik Apartmentby Antriksh IndiaSector 6 Dwarka, DelhiData Not AvailableData Not AvailableAug '04
- RecommendedOne Midtownby DLFKarampura, Delhi₹ 4.28 Cr - ₹ 7.35 Cr2,3,4 BHK Apartment1,750 - 3,000 sq ftJul '26
- RecommendedSouth Estateby Godrej PropertiesOkhla, Delhi₹ 2.38 Cr - ₹ 5.31 Cr1,2,3 BHK Apartment824 - 2,300 sq ftDec '25
Antriksh India Shivalik ApartmentElevation
Antriksh India Shivalik ApartmentAmenities
Antriksh India Shivalik ApartmentOthers
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Antriksh India
Years of Experience
Discuss about Antriksh India Shivalik Apartment
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).