Ramprastha Ramprastha Vista
- Dec'20Possession Start Date
- Under ConstructionStatus
- New and ResaleAvailability
- Spacious properties, luxurious properties, strategically located, lavish interiors
- The project offers apartment with perfect combination of contemporary architecture and features to provide comfortable living
- The site is in close proximity to various civic utilities
- Swimming pool, children play area
More about Ramprastha Ramprastha Vista
Ramprastha Vista is a premium housing project launched by Ramprastha in Ahinsa Khand, Ghaziabad. These 2, 3 BHK Apartment in Indirapuram are available from 1160 sqft to 1520 sqft. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project hosts are Swimming Pool, Security Guards, Skating Rink, Landscaped Gardens, Basketball Court etc. The Apartment will be available for sale from Rs 62.12 lacs to Rs 81.40 lacs.
Ramprastha Ramprastha Vista Floor Plans
- 2 BHK
- 3 BHK
1160 sq ft
1215 sq ft
1220 sq ft
1275 sq ft
1520 sq ft
Ramprastha Ramprastha Vista Specifications
Ramprastha Ramprastha VistaElevation
Ramprastha Ramprastha VistaOthers
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Ramprastha Promoters And Developers
Years of Experience
Discuss about Ramprastha Ramprastha Vista
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).