- Dec'21Possession Start Date
- Under ConstructionStatus
- 4Total Launched apartments
- Aug'21Launch Date
- New and ResaleAvailability
More about Opera Tulip
Launched by Opera Constructions, Tulip, is a premium housing project located at Perungudi in Chennai. Offering 3 BHK Apartment in OMR are available from 1232 sqft. This project hosts amenities like Water Storage, Lift(s) etc. The project is Under Construction project and possession in Dec 21.
Opera Tulip Floor Plans
- 3 BHK
|Floor Plan||Area||Builder Price|
1232 sq ft
₹ 96.10 L
Opera Tulip Specifications
Opera TulipFloor Plans
Home Loan & EMI Calculator
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Opera Constructions
- PT ASSISTSilpi Brookfield vsSilpi Brookfieldby SilpiPerungudi, ChennaiPrice on request
- PT ASSISTAgni Parveen Manor vsAgni Parveen Manorby Agni EstatesPerungudi, ChennaiPrice on request
- PT ASSISTLML Atita vsLML Atitaby LML HomesPerungudi, ChennaiPrice on request
- PT ASSISTNu Tech Oyster vsNu Tech Oysterby Nu Tech AssociatesPerungudi, ChennaiPrice on request
- PT ASSISTAkshaya Rhythm vsAkshaya Rhythmby Akshaya Estates RealtyPerungudi, Chennai₹ 1.25 Cr - ₹ 1.28 Cr
Discuss about Opera Tulip
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).